After a number of years of manufacturing our own machinery to establish our global sites, we decided to utilise the engineering skillset within Teconnex UK to benefit our customers.
Our bespoke machinery team design and manufacture both semi and fully automatic machinery.
Before we design any new machine, we consult with our customers to fully understand their processes and automation challenges. We review the process requirements and develop a concept design to fit into the overall process. In many cases, our solutions are developed to speed up existing processes, improve product quality / repeatability and reduce overall manufacturing costs.
We provide Automation for a wide range of different industry sectors and applications (see our core competencies detailed below) utilising the latest technologies and components to solve the customer problem whatever it may be.
We have manufactured bespoke systems for our own factories for a number of years which have been successfully installed across 4 continents, with machines designed and built to create component parts for ABB, Daimler, Hyundai and Cummins to name but a few.
All our equipment is designed and manufactured in line with all relevant manufacturing standards and legislation.
Our custom-built machine manufacturing area fits within the 90,000 sq. ft. Teconnex UK facility, where our dedicated team can design, manufacture, and test the finished product prior to onsite installation and commissioning.
Concept and Detail Design
Automated Rolling Machines
Semi Automatic Solutions
Core Areas of Expertise
- Metal manipulation – Forming, product rolling systems, pressing solutions, integrated welding cells, capping process and control
- Material handling and transfer – conveyor feed systems, bowl fed systems, product orientation in process
- Hydraulic control for product movement, forming, positioning, lifting, pushing
- Pneumatic control for product movement, gripping, transfer, safety, positioning
- Electrical control systems – PLC control, HMI, Control upgrades, Safety and interlocking, Servo drives and rotation
- Guarding systems and equipment access
- Sensing or vision packages – orientation, dimensional confirmation, product movement or transfer
Our UK team is responsible for design and manufacture of all our bespoke machinery solutions from start to finish. The fact that we have in house fabrication and a dedicated tool room means that most of the sub systems are manufactured in house, reducing our reliance on third party suppliers and allowing us to be in full control of our quality and delivery times.
We are proud to supply UK businesses from the UK, meaning that our customers receive the best after sales and technical support once the equipment is put into production, making ongoing support fast and effective.
Every machine we produce is put through extensive testing before it leaves our facility.
We are also happy to invite our customers to our facility for machine testing and sign off as well as both operator and maintenance training.
With every machine we produce, you can be rest assured that it meets all requirements and regulations, including those that maybe specific to your industry.
Bespoke Process Automation Solutions
Control System Design & Manufacture
Tooling Jigs, Fixtures and Loaders
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING ENSURING OUR STANDARDS
- CE Marking
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Equipment directive
- BS EN ISO 14120:2015 Safety of machinery. Guards
- BS EN ISO 13849-1:2015 - TC Safety of machinery Safety-related parts of control systems
- BS EN ISO 4413:2010 Hydraulic fluid power
- BS EN ISO 4414:2010 Pneumatic fluid power
- BS EN ISO 12100:2010 Safety of machinery General principles for design
- BS EN ISO 14119:2013 Safety of machinery Interlocking devices associated with guards
- BS EN 60204-1:2018 Safety of machinery Electrical equipment of machines
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- IET Wiring Regulations